What is GTD Summer Camp?
The GTD Summer Camp is an event organized by the Danish GTD Community Steering Group: Experienced Danish GTD’ers Jens, Birgitte and Michael, and Lars from GTDnordic Denmark. The event is a tradition started in 2021 for GTD enthusiasts around the world to hang out, share their experiences, have a good time and bring their GTD game to the next level.
GTD Summer Camp 2022 dates are yet to be announced, but is expected to follow much of the same format from 2021 – just bigger and even better!
The GTD Summer Camp 2021 included
- 1,5 inspiring days of presentations (in English), discussions, exercises and walk-and-talk.
- All meals during the conference – Saturday lunch and dinner. Sunday breakfast and lunch.
- Accommodation at Brorfelde Observatory (shared dorm rooms).
- Inspiring surroundings to put the telescope to the eye and review your GTD system and practice!
GTD Summer Camp 2021 included presentations from GTDnordic staff
- Morten Røvik, certified GTD® Master Trainer and Coach from GTDnordic in Norway, produktivNorge.
- Lars Rothschild Henriksen, certified GTD® Trainer and Coach from GTDnordic Danmark.
- Pétur Einarsson, certified GTD® Trainer and Coach from GTDnordic á Íslandi.
- Martin Haagen, certified GTD® Trainer from GTDnordic Sverige.
- Björn Clemensson, certified GTD® Trainer from GTDnordic Sverige.
And presentations from fellow GTD practitioners, including
- Michael Dreves from Denmark, Senior Sales Executive
- Jens Hynne Petersen from Denmark, Independent Project Manager
I’d love to go! Where do I sign up? 👋🏻
The best way to stay up to date is to join the Danish newsletter. Most of it’s in Danish, but don’t worry – when we talk about the GTD Summer Camp, it will be in English. Sign up here and we look forward to seeing you!