The first annual GTD Summer Camp will take place on September 11th and 12th 2021 in Denmark and we hope to see you there! Read more and sign up below.
Join us to take your GTD system and practice to the next level and enjoy an inspiring weekend with fellow GTD’ers and Trainers from the Nordic GTD community. We’re limited to 30 seats this year, so sign up quickly – you don’t want to miss it!
What is GTD Summer Camp?
The GTD Summer Camp is an event organized by the Danish GTD Community Steering Group: Experienced Danish GTD’ers Jens, Birgitte and Michael, and Lars from GTDnordic Denmark. Our vision for this year’s GTD Summer Camp is for it to be
- A great opportunity to hang out and enjoy a fantastic weekend with GTD trainers and fellow GTD’ers
- An inspiring weekend with presentations to take your GTD system and GTD practice to the next level
- An event that everyone is talking about and those who were not there are envious of
The GTD Summer Camp 2021 includes
- 1,5 inspiring days of presentations (in English), discussions, exercises and walk-and-talk.
- All meals during the conference – Saturday lunch and dinner. Sunday breakfast and lunch.
- Accommodation at Brorfelde Observatory (shared dorm rooms).
- Inspiring surroundings to put the telescope to the eye and review your GTD system and practice!
Who can you meet?
Besides all of the fellow GTD practitioners from across the Nordics, you can look forward to presentations from various GTDnordic Trainers including:
- Morten Røvik, certified GTD® Master Trainer and Coach from GTDnordic in Norway, produktivNorge.
- Lars Rothschild Henriksen, certified GTD® Trainer and Coach from GTDnordic Danmark.
- Pétur Einarsson, certified GTD® Trainer and Coach from GTDnordic á Íslandi.
- Martin Haagen, certified GTD® Trainer from GTDnordic Sverige.
- Björn Clemensson, certified GTD® Trainer from GTDnordic Sverige.
You will also hear from fellow GTD practitioners, including
- Michael Dreves from Denmark, Senior Sales Executive at Fujitsu (LinkedIn profile)
- Birgitte Alstrøm from Denmark, Leadership Advisor at Lederne (LinkedIn profile)
- Jens Hynne Petersen from Denmark, Independent Project Manager at Hynne + Gimsing (LinkedIn profile)
And of course, there will be plenty of opportunities to just hang out and chat with all of them!
When/where and what does it cost?
Start and end times
Arrival and registration starts Saturday September 11th at 10.00 AM. The scheduled events start Saturday at 10.30 AM and ends Sunday September 12th at 1:00 PM.
Where do we meet?
GTD Summer Camp 2021 takes place at Observatoriet in Brorfelde, Observator Gyldenkernes Vej 3, 4340 Tølløse, Danmark. More information about Brorfelde Observatory can be found here (in Danish).
What does it cost to attend?
For this first GTD Summer Camp, a key focus has been to keep the cost low – the speakers are donating their time (thank you!) and rather than meeting at a big conference center/hotel, we’ve rented an old observatory in Denmark! This location also offers modest shared sleeping room facilities and we’re happy to announce that you can
attend both days for just 1.500 DKK plus VAT including accommodation!
I’m in! Where do I sign up? 👋🏻
We can’t wait to see you and be sure to sign up quickly! We have very limited room this year, so be sure to book quickly if you want to join us. Click “Tilmelding” below and fill out the form and we’ll see you in September!